Saturday, September 10, 2016

Tioman Island, Malaysia

It's been a long time since I have updated this blog. I wanted to share the places I have been through though I never really had the time since my schedule is so hectic. Aside from I don't have any time to write something, I also don't have time to travel. I am just thankful that a few of my colleagues planned this outing for all the expats here in Malaysia.

We went to Tioman Island which is an island off Johor Bahru, Malaysia. I hope you enjoy all the pictures.

Hello there Fishy!

Can I join your school?

The port

Going up to go down the other side

They were there yesterday but the fish left for the day

Selamat Datang

Sunset

The deceiving island

waking up to this site

under

the school

arriving

remote

No comments:

Post a Comment