Saturday, May 9, 2015

Malaysian Invasion

     I have always wanted to travel and explore what God has bestowed us. I want to see a lot of beautiful things, discover different cultures and simply enjoy life. While doing so, I want to share my experience to everyone, thus, the creation of this blog. I want to show you pictures and videos of the things I have enjoyed. I will start it with my adventures in Malaysia.
     I am fortunate that I was hired by an IT company and given a position as a Service Desk Analyst. I am really thankful of this opportunity because I am able to prove to myself that I can excel in any path that I choose. I am not an IT graduate yet I survive the challenges.

     

     Malaysia is a federal constitutional monarchy located in Southeast Asia. It consists of thirteen states and three federal territories and has a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometres (127,350 sq mi) separated by the South China Sea into two similarly sized regions, Peninsular Malaysia and East Malaysia (Malaysian Borneo).
     The country is multi-ethnic and multi-cultural, which plays a large role in politics. The constitution declares Islam the state religion while allowing freedom of religion for non-Muslims. The government system is closely modelled on the Westminster parliamentary system and the legal system is based on common law. The head of state is the king, known as the Yang di-Pertuan Agong. He is an elected monarch chosen from the hereditary rulers of the nine Malay states every five years. The head of government is the prime minister.


No comments:

Post a Comment